§ Mehmet TUNCER
§ Profession : Prof. Dr., Urban and Regional Planner / Conservation Planner,
Expert of Public Administration and Political Science (Expert of Urban and Environment Sciences)
§ Date Of Birth : 1956
§ Nationality : Turkish
· Civil status : Married
§ Membership of Professional Bodies:
o Member of Chamber of City and Regional Planners
o Turkish Chamber of Architects and Planners
o Member of Conservation and Restoration Specialists Association (KORDER)
o Member of ICCROM
o Member of Bio-politics International Organization
· Key qualifications:
· Expert on urban and archaeological conservation, natural preservation plans and projects rehabilitation and renewal, regeneration plans and projects, urban planning, urban design, regional planning,
· Administrative and consulting position in urban, archaeological & natural areas on conservation, rehabilitation, renewal and restoration projects.
· Planning experience in every scale of planning, (from regional to urban design) especially in conservation and renewal.
· Planning and consulting experiences also experience in teaching, at Departments of City and Regional Planning and Dep. Of Architecture .Teaching experience more than 25 years in urban planning, conservation, urban design, and architecture.
§ Education :
§ 2009 Professor Degree in Restoration (Arch) and Urban Conservation
§ 1999 Associate Professor Degree on Urban Conservation
§ PhD. Ankara University, Faculty Of Political Sciences, Department Of Public Administration And Politics, On Subject About "Urban And Environmental Sciences”, PhD. Thesis On : “Sustainable Urban Conservation Policies, Cases : Ankara, Şanliurfa, Bergama”; Supervisor : Prof. Ruşen Keleş
§ 1986 Certificate as “Observer”, For the “Architectural Conservation Course”. Given A Scholarship From The International Centre For The Study Of The Preservation And Restoration Of Cultural Property (ICCROM) In Rome, Italy.
§ 1985 MsC, In Cooperate Post-Graduate Program between Department Of City and Regional Planning and Department of Restoration, Middle East Technical University, Ankara. MsC. Thesis On: “A Research within a Historical Perspective on Suluhan (The Hasan Pasha Inn) its Transformation and Relations with the City Center of Ankara”. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Gönül Tankut,
§ MsC. In City And Regional Planning, Faculty Of Architecture, Middle East Technical University, Ankara.
· 2007- 2012 : Abant Izzet Baysal University, Faculty of Eng. & Arch., Head of Department of Architecture (Retired at 22th of August 2012)
1994-2007 : As Founder of UTTA Planning, Consulting and Project Ltd. (As URBAN PLANNING and DESIGN CONSULTANT):
MUNICIPAL CONSULTING SERVICES:
· 1994 - 1996 Planning and Urban Consulting Services for the ANTALYA Kepez District Municipality.
· 1994 - 1998 Planning and Urban Consulting Services for the ANTALYA District Municipalities of Muratpaşa and Konyaaltı.
· 1994 - 1999 Planning and Urban Consulting Services for the Greater Municipality of ANTALYA.
· 2002 – 2007 Planning and Urban Consulting Services for the Municipality of AMASRA.
NATIONAL PARKS LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT (NATURE PRESERVATION) PLANS:
· 2002 - 2007 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: “Abant Lake Natural Park (Bolu) Long Term Development Plan”, Ministry Of Forestry and Environment, General Directorate of National Parks and Nature Conservation.
· 2005 - 2008 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: “Güver Canyon (Antalya) Natural Park Long Term Development Plan”, Ministry Of Forestry and Environment, General Directorate of National Parks and Nature Conservation.
· 2003 - 2007 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: “Soğuksu (Ankara) National Park Long Term Development Plan”, Ministry Of Forestry and Environment, General Directorate Of National Parks and Nature Conservation.
· 2003 - 2006 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: “Munzur Valley (Tunceli) National Park Long Term Development Plan”, Ministry Of Forestry and Environment, General Directorate of National Parks and Nature Conservation.
· 2004 – 2006 : TEAM LEADER; World Bank Project; Jordan, AMMAN, “Controlled Urban Growth And Tourism Development Master Plan Study For Ajloun Tourism Development Area”, Joint Venture of G&G, UTTA, Tibah, TURATH, and JRF.
· The specific objectives of the Study: Preparation of a Master Plan for the Ajloun Tourism Development Area, within Ajloun Governorate, which will cover Ajloun Town, Anjara Town, Ajloun Castle and the surrounding areas. Identify protected zones, whose archaeological and/or agricultural use should be preserved. Identify and designate zones with tourism potential to be promoted for investment in recreational and natural tourism infrastructure. Update and improve zoning plans for the urban settlements. Identify opportunities for economic regeneration of the urban areas. The Ajloun Project undertaking these tasks is to identify and describe the principal opportunities and constraints of the proposed tourism development zone. Several field trips to Ajloun were undertaken between 2004 - 2006, as well as additional visits to the region by individual members of the study team. (Dec. 15, 2003, Approved 2005, Nov.) More info http://mehmet-urbanplanning.blogspot.com/2009/11/controlled-urban-growth-and-tourism.html
· 1996-1998 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: BOĞAÇAYI AND KARAMANÇAYI NATURAL RESOURCE USE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY ARRANGEMENT PROJECT : (1/1000 -
700 Ha) (ANTALYA
ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND URBAN SITES (HERITAGE AREAS) PROTECTING PLANS AND PROJECTS:
· 2002 -2007 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: AMASRA (AMASTRIS ANTIQUE CITY) URBAN AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES CONSERVATION PLAN (REVISE) and CONSULTANCY OF MUNICIPALITY.
· 2004 – 2005 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: AMASRA (AMASTRIS ANTIQUE CITY) CITADEL (SURDIBI) ENVIRONMENTAL ARRANGEMENT PLAN (Implemented by the Amasra Municipality)
· 2002 - 2003 : : PROJECT DIRECTOR: ANTALYA / KAŞ (ANTIPHELLOS ANTIQUE CITY) URBAN AND ARCHEALOGICAL AREAS CONSERVATION PLAN
· 1998 – 2001 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: KONYA (KONIA ANTIQUE CITY) HISTORICAL COMMERCIAL CENTER / ARASTA AREA CONSERVATION AIMED URBAN DESIGN / PEDESTRIAN PROJECT.
· 1998 - 1999 : İSTANBUL ELMALI BARAJ DAMS ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION AND NATURAL PARK PROJECT (1800 Hectare Area)
· 1997 - March 1999 : İSTANBUL ATAKÖY - B. ÇEKMECE COAST LINE URBAN DESIGN AND LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE PROJECT (
18 KM), (Greater Municipality
· 1999 – 2004 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: PATARA CAPITAL OF LYCIA ANTIQUE CITY (GELEMİŞ) / ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREAS CONSERVATION PROJECT (Ministry of Culture).
· 1998 - Feb. 1999 : : PROJECT DIRECTOR: HATAY, KİNET HÖYÜK ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREA CONSERVATION PLAN
· 1997 - 1999 : ANTALYA, HASIM ISCAN DISTRICT CONSERVATION PLAN (Antalya/Municipality of Muratpaşa)
· 1997 - 1999 : ANTALYA, BALBEY DISTRICT CONSERVATION PLAN (Antalya/Municipality of Muratpaşa)
· 1997-1998: DENİZLİ, PAMUKKALE (HIEROPOLIS ANTIQUE CITY) SPECIAL VEHICLE AND PEDESTRIAN PROJECT: In Famous Antique City Pamukkale (Hierapolis), Urban Design, Landscape And Detailed Projects Was Prepared For Mass Transportation System, Pedestrian Ways Together With The Wooden Pedestrian Lines And View Terraces As To Conserve The Travertine For Visional And Perceivable Assets. (MINISTRY OF CULTURE / GOVERNER OF DENİZLİ)
· 1997-1998: PATARA CAPITAL OF LYCIA ANTIQUE CITY SPECIALLY PROTECTED AREA, MANAGEMENT PLAN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHES, "URBAN PLANNING SECTION CONSULTANT", World Bank Financed Project, Directorate of Specially Protected Areas & Min. Of Culture.
· 1997- 1998 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: KONYA (KONIA ANTIQUE CITY) HISTORICAL COMMERCIAL CENTER CONSERVATION PROJECT (
33 Ha.) The Historical Urban Center Between
Konya Alaeddin Hill And Mevlana Külliye Was Planned Aimed As To Assign To
Pedestrian, Solve The Transportation And Conservation Problems And Obtain The
Center Development Systematically. It Was Approved By The Administration Of
Conservation Of Cultural And Natural Assets On 13 Th. 03. 1997 By The 290
Numbered Decision. (Konya Greater
· 1998 - 1999 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: KONYA (KONIA ANTIQUE CITY) HISTORICAL COMMERCIAL CENTER, ENVIRONMENTAL ARRANGEMENT PROJECT OF PLATZES of OLD MONUMENTS & UNDERGROUND CAR PARK PROJECT (GOVERNOR PLATZ, ŞERAFEDDİN MOSQUE, PTT BUILDINGS PLATZ) Project scales 1/5000, 1/1000, 1/500 and 1/200 and 1/1. All urban design, landscape, infrastructural, architectural and urban furniture projects were performed with computer aided design.
· 1996 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: KONYA (KONIA ANTIQUE CITY) HISTORICAL COMMERCIAL CENTER, PIRI MEHMET PAŞA MOSQUE ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION PLAN (Konya/ Karatay Municipality)
· 1996 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: KONYA (KONIA ANTIQUE CITY) NAKIPOĞLU KULLIYE and VAKF MOSQUE ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION PLAN (Konya/ Karatay Municipality)
§ 1991 - 1995 : As a Urban & Archaeological Conservation Consultant & Project Manager in AKMAN Project Ltd.
· 1994 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: Conservation Plan of the Citadel of Ankara (ANCYRA ANTIQUE CITY) Environmental and architectural fixations for Urban and Archaeological Conservation Area, researches for the Historical Center, (1/1000), 700 social interviews and resolutions about social, cultural and economic life, research report on about Master & Implementation Plans . 1/5000 Master Plan, 1/1000 Conservation Implementation Plans, 1/ 500 Details .
· 1991- 1994 : Conservation Plan of Historic Urban Site of Ankara Citadel Relevations and Elevations of all buildings 1/200 (650 BUILDINGs).
· 1993 – RELEVATION, RESTUTION AND RESTORATION OF AN OLD HOUSE (zenger pasha KONAK) IN THE CITADEL OF ANKARA, (Anamurluoğlu arch. ltd)
· 1993- 1994 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: KAYSERİ, Talas Historic Urban and Archaeological Site Conservation Plan
· 1991- 1994 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: ANTALYA, Perge ANTIQUE CITY Archaeological Site Conservation Plan / Perge one of the very famous hellenIstIc and roman TOWN ON THE EAST OF ANTALYA. Environmental and architectural fixations for Urban and Archaeological Conservation Area, (1/1000), Research report on about Master & Implementation Plans . 1/5000 Master Plan, 1/1000 Conservation Implementation Plans .
· 1992- 1994 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: İZMİR, Bergama (Pergamon ANTIQUE CITY) Urban & Archaeological Sites Conservation Project”. Environmental and architectural fixations for Urban and Archaeological Conservation Area, researches for the Historical Center, (1/1000), 550 social interviews and resolutions about social, cultural and economic life, research report on about Master & Implementation Plans . 1/5000 Master Plan, 1/1000 Conservation Implementation Plans .
· 1993- 1994 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: Bergama (Pergamon) Historical Urban Center LANDSCAPE AND URBAN DESIGN Implementation Project”, 1/500 and 1/200 urban design, landscape, infrastructure projects of the historical commercial center..
§ 1990 - 1991 : (With HAZAN Project Ltd.Co.)
· : PROJECT DIRECTOR: “Urban Conservation Plan of Historical and Archaeological Site of SanlIurfa”, as Consultant and Urban Planner. Environmental and architectural fixations for Urban Conservation Area, researches for the Historical Center, (1/200), 245 social interviews and resolutions about social, cultural and economic life, research report on about the effects of Southeast Anatolian Project (GAP) to City ŞanlıUrfa. 1/5000 Master Plan, 1/2000 and 1/1000 Conservation Implementation Plans
· 1982 - 1987 : As CHIEF PLANNER OF CONSERVATION SECTION IN URBAN PLANNING DEPARTMENT of the Urban Reconstruction Directorate of Ankara, Greater Municipality of Ankara.
§ Preparation of urban conservation and rehabilitation plans of Ankara Historical Urban Areas (ULUS). Forming the “URBAN CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT PLANNING BUREAU”. Collected the relevant data necessary for the historical urban site of Ankara and planned through co-operation with all the related institutions and Universities in this field.
· 1983-1985 : MEMBER OF THE “TECHNICAL COMMITTEE” FOR URBAN CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT PLANNING OF HISTORICAL SITES OF ANKARA. Which was formed between Municipality of Ankara and General Directorate of Historical Works and Museum, Ministry of Culture. Elected to the sub-commission of coordination committee of City of Ankara, on about the care and restoration, cleaning and environmental arrangement of mosques at 1985.
PROJECTS CARRIED ON IN OLD ANKARA : As PROJECT DIRECTOR:
· ANKARA HACIBAYRAM MOSQUE and AUGUSTUS TEMPLE ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION PLAN (1/5000, 1/1000)
· ANKARA INNER CITADEL CONSERVATION & DEVELOPMENT PROJECT,
· SULUHAN (Commercial Inn form Ottoman Times) ENVIRONMENTALLY ARRANGEMENT PROJECT,
· ÇIKRIKÇILAR STREET (One of the Main Traditional Street) PEDESTRIAN PROJECT,
· ANATOLIAN CIVILISATIONS MUSEUM (Bedestan from Ottoman Times) ENVIRONMENTALLY ARRANGEMENT PROJECT,
· KARYAGDI TOMB (Türbe) ENVIRONMENTALLY ARRANGEMENT PROJECT,
· AKKÖPRÜ (Bridge From Ottoman Times) ENVIRONMENTALLY ARRANGEMENT PROJECT,
METROPOLITAN URBAN AREA MASTER PLANS :
· 1994- 1996 ANTALYA 1 /100 000 SCALED SUB-REGION PLAN (ANTALYA GREATER MUNICIPALITY)
· 1994 - 1996 ANTALYA 1/25 000 SCALED STRUCTURAL PLAN (MASTER PLAN). (38 000 Ha) / (ANTALYA GREATER MUNICIPALITY)
· 1994 -1996 : ANTALYA 1/5000 SCALED MASTER PLAN.
38 000 Ha)/ (ANTALYA GREATER MUNICIPALITY)
URBAN RENEWAL PROJECTS:
· 1994-1995 : Adana Drinking and Usage Water Project,
· (SU-YAPI - Lahmeyer Gm Bh/Dolsar)
· 1995-1996 : BALIKESIR CITY CENTER URBAN RENEWAL PROJECT: (Implementation Plans and Urban Design Projects -
· 1995-1997 : İZMİR , Çamdibi - AltIndağ Quarters Urban Renewal Project (İzmir- Bornova Municipality)
URBAN DESIGN AND LANDSCAPE PROJECTS:
· 1997-1998 : BURSA SANTRAL BUS TERMINAL AND ENVIRONS URBAN DESIGN PROJECT (Greater Bursa Municipality)
· 1997-1998 : ANTALYA CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT NORTHERN URBAN DEVELOPMENT PLANS (
1000 HA) (Antalya/Muratpaşa Municipality)
· 1997-1998 : ANTALYA KONYAALTI ÇAKIRLAR REGION DEVELOPMENT PLAN (
600 ha.) (Antalya/Konyaaltı Municipality)
· 1998 : ANTALYA ADALYA MEDITERRANEN BOTANIC GARDEN PROJECT (1/500-1/200) (Antalya/Muratpaşa Municipality)
· 1997-1998 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: ANTALYA LARA COAST LINE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT AND FALEZ LINE ARRANGEMENT PROJECT AND SHORE LINE ARRANGEMENT PROJECT “Lara Beach & Falez Line Urban Design Project” About
12,5 Km. Shore line was
Planned so to be Open For Public Uses and Tourism. It Was Approved By Antalya
Local Council For The Conservation Of Natural And Historical Assets By The
3235. Rule On 13 Th. 02. 1997.
· (Antalya/ Muratpaşa Belediyesi)
· 1989 – 1991 : 12 - 19 Oct. Technical Tour made to visit similar samples such as MILTON KEYNES, Docklands/LONDON (GB), Knokke and ZeeBrugge (Belgium), Amsterdam (Holland) for Greater Municipality of İzmir and TÜSTAŞ, while developing “Venedik II / GedizCity Project”.
· 29 1998 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: SarIsu RIVER Conservation Plan (Antalya/Konyaaltı Municipality)
§ 30 : PROJECT DIRECTOR: Düden Waterfall Youth Park Urban Design and Landscape Project / (Antalya/ Muratpaşa Municipality) /
· 1991 - 1992 : (VISTA Urban Design Bureau with Dr. Turgay ATEŞ) : PROJECT DIRECTOR:
· “MANAVGAT RIVER NATURAL RESOURCE USE AND ENVIRONMENTAL ARANGEMENT PROJECT”,
§ 1992 : (Cooperation with KARAASLAN Architectural Ltd. Co., A Architecture Urban Planning Bureau)
· “Ulus Tunnel and Environmental Arrangement Project”, Ankara,
· 1992 - 1994 : With SU-YAPI & TBS association, with A Architecture Planning Bureau.
· Urban Planning Services “ANTALYA ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT”, “ A REVIEW OF EXISTING URBAN PLANS AND POPULATION PROJECTIONS OF METROPOLITAN CITY OF ANTALYA”,
· 1994 : as Consultant to SU-YAPI & TBS Association.
§ “ANTALYA COASTAL ZONE MANAGEMENT PROJECT” Urban Planning Services
· 2012 August : Retired from University.
· TUNCER, M., 2007 (August) – 2012 (August): Abant Izzet Baysal University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, FOUNDER and HEAD of DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE.
· TUNCER, M., 1986 – 2007 August : Gazi University, Ankara; Fac. of Arch., Dep. of City & Regional Planning, as a PART-TIME INSTRUCTOR.
· TUNCER, M., 1996-1998 : MEMBER OF KONYA COUNCIL OF PRESERVATION OF CULTURAL AND NATURAL HERITAGE (AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE)
· TUNCER, M., 1999-2008 : Ankara University, Fac. of Political Sciences, Dep., Public Administration and Political Science & Social Sciences “Environment” Dep., “Environmental Planning”, “Urban conservation Planning and Policies” Msc and PhD. Lectures, as a PART-TIME INSTRUCTOR.
· TUNCER, M., 1996- 1998 : Selçuk University, Konya : Fac. of Arch., Dep. of City & Regional Planning, as a VISITOR INSTRUCTOR.
· TUNCER, M., 1987, “NATIONAL PROJECT COMPETITION OF THE CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OF THE CITADEL OF ANKARA”. took part as a MEMBER OF CONSULTING JURY of this Project Competition. This is also first project competition on about an Urban Historical Area in Turkey.
· TUNCER, M., 1986, May, Education on Preservation and Restoration of Historical Environment , “THE INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF THE PRESERVATION AND RESTORATION OF CULTURAL PROPERTY” (ICCROM/SCHOOLARSHIP) Rome, Italy.
· TUNCER, M., 1986 , “NATIONAL PROJECT COMPETITION OF ULUS HISTORICAL COMMERCIAL CENTER”. COORDINATOR OF THE COMPETITION in 1986, which was pioneering the planning of the historic and touristic traditional centres as a whole in Turkey. MS Thesis partly publicised in the Competition Book.
1. TUNCER, M., 1984, 21-23 June, Ankara, SEMINAR on “URBAN CONSERVATION PLANNING”, arranged by ICOMOS- Ministry of Culture and Tourism - METU Faculty of Architecture : “Implementation Problems of Urban Conservation Planning: Some Proposals Case: ANKARA”, (Turkish/Unpublished)
2. TUNCER, M., 1985, 22 -26 April, İstanbul. ”THE CONFERENCE ON THE PRESERVATION OF ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE OF ISLAMIC CITIES”, Arab Towns Organization - Arab Urban Development Institute (ATO/AUDI) and Union of Municipalities of Marmara Region (UMMR) and Greater İstanbul Municipality : Paper presented and project exibition opened on about “Ankara Traditional Urban Fabric Conservation and Development Planning Works”. (Turkish/English/Published).
3. TUNCER, M., 1986, 1 - 7 Dec., Ankara. SEMINAR arranged by General Directorate of Pious Foundations, IV. Week of Pious Foundations, paper presented on about “Hacı Bayram Mosque Environmental Arrangement Project”, (Turkish/published).
4. TUNCER, M., 1986, 18 - 26 Nov. , For General Directorate of Highways and Greater Municipality of Ankara, joined to the North-South European Motorway (TEM), workshop for Aesthetic, Economic & Environmental Impact Assessment for Trans-european North-South Motorway (AECOTEM). Prag / Czechlovakia
5. TUNCER, M., 1987, 20 April, Ankara. SYMPOSIUM organised by Province of Ankara, Directorate of Culture and Tourism, Paper presented on about “Urban Historical Conservation and Tourism”, (Turkish/unpublished).
6. TUNCER, M., 1987: Workshop on about “Problems Of Large Cities Around The Mediterranean Sea”, organised by International Geographical Union and Municipality of Athens.
7. TUNCER, M., 1988, 4 March, Ankara. CONFERANCE on about “Ulus Historical Commercial Center Planning Works” at the Ministry of Resettlement and Development.
8. TUNCER, M., 1989, 28 - 29 Oct., Ankara. Preparation Meeting of Turkeys I. Environment Council, attended to WORKSHOP, Paper presented on about “Environment and Local Governments” .
9. TUNCER, M., May., Ankara. Article in “Vakıflar Dergisi” on about “Conservation Works of Urban Historical Fabric of Ankara: Some Implementations, Problems and Proposals” , Directorate of Pious Foundations. (Published)
10. TUNÇER, M., 1990, March-April, Ankara. Planning Review (90/3-4), Article Published on about “Is Urban Historical Parts of Ankara Preserving? What Could be Done.”
11. TUNCER, M., 1992, 7-10 May : Biopolitics International Organisations, V. International BIO Conference, presented issue:”Enviromental Education in Turkey : Some Views and Proposals of Biopolitics Principles To Get Into the Education”, İstanbul (published)
12. TUNCER, M., 1992, 21-22 May : Ii. Urban Design And Implementations Symposium, “Post Urbanism and Urban Design”, paper presented on about “Urban Design Duration and Land Organisation Elements” , İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, together with the head of the Department, Prof. Dr. Orhan KUNTAY, Gazi University Faculty Of Architecture, Department of Urban And Regional Planning. (Turkish/published)
13. TUNCER, M., 1992, Nov.-Oct. : Article, In KONUTBİRLİK, “Zeus’u Bırak Bergamaya Bak”. (Published)
14. TUNCER, M., 1993, January : Turkish Foundation of Environment, “South Anatolia Project and Environment”, Scientific Meeting (Published)
15. TUNÇER, M., 1993, March : Article, Published In KONUTBİRLİK, “Bergama Tarihi Kent Dokusu Sosyal Yapısı ve Korumaya Yönelik Öneriler”.
16. TUNCER, M., 1993, March : Article, Published In KONUTBİRLİK, “Koruma İmar Planları Yapım Süreci”.
17. TUNCER, M., 1993, 7-8 April, İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, “I. URBAN CONSERVATION AND RENEWAL IMPLEMENTATIONS COLLOQUIUM”, Paper presented on about “RECENT PROBLEMS OF CONSERVATION PERGE AND BERGAMA (PERGAMON)”, (Turkish/Published).
18. TUNCER, M., 1993, 29-30 oct.-1 Nov., İstanbul, ICOMOS, II. NATIONAL CONSERVATION PLANNING SEMINAR, paper presented on about “Historical Urban Conservation Policies for Sustainable Development”, (Turkish/Published).
19. TUNCER, M., 1993, Ankara, VII TH FIVE YEARS DEVELOPMENT PLAN OF TURKEY, Reporter of The Housing Special Expertise Commision, paper presented on about “ Point of Views on about the New Prepared for Law of Preservation, Proposals of Organisation and Finance”. (Turkish)
20. TUNCER, M., 1993, 10-12 Now. : Ankara, SYMPOSIUM ON TECHNICAL SERVICES PLANNING, ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE IN GAP REGION, organised by Chamber of Architects, paper presented on about “Evaluation and Use of the Historical Urban Housing Stocks in South - Eastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Region”. (Turkish/published).
21. TUNCER, M., 1994, 15 April, İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, “I. URBAN CONSERVATION AND RENEWAL IMPLEMENTATIONS COLLOQUIUM”, Paper presented on about “The Role of Central and Local Governments In The Historical Conservation Planning” (Turkish/published).
22. TUNCER, M., 1994, 12-13 May: URBAN DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION SYMPOSIUM, paper presented on about “Ecologic Planning Approach To The Urban City Centers”, Mimar Sinan University, İstanbul.
23. TUNCER, M., 1994, 24-25 October :. ICOMOS NATIONAL PRESERVATION SEMINAR, paper presented on about “Antalya Environment Project, Defense of Environment Due to the Population Agglomeration”.
24. TUNCER, M., 1995, 15-16 April : İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, “3. URBAN CONSERVATION AND RENEWAL IMPLEMENTATIONS COLLOQUIUM”, paper presented on about “Contemporary Battles of The Citadel of Ankara”, Mimar Sinan, University, İstanbul.
25. TUNCER, M., 1995, 16-17 May. : VI. URBAN DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION SYMPOSIUM, paper presented on about “Using Urban Architectural and Art Elements In Design, Case: BERGAMA (PERGAMON) HISTORICAL URBAN CENTER ENVIRONMENTAL ARRANGEMENT PROJECT” Mimar Sinan University, İstanbul.
26. TUNCER, M., 1995,18-19 May. : VII. BIOPOLITICS INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALCONFERENCE, paper presented on about “How To Build A Biocentric Cultur InThe Next Century? Importance Of The Urban Planning”, University of Cukurova, Adana.
27. TUNCER, M., 1995, Jul.-Aug.-Sep. : Article published in Kent Kooperatifçiliği Aylık Bülteni, “Urban Conservation In Turkey’s Development Duration”.
28. TUNCER, M., 1995, Jan.-Feb. : Article published in Planlama Dergisi, “Proposals for Redefining The Urban Conservation In Turkey’s Development Duration”.
29. TUNCER, M., 1996, 4-5 April : VII. URBAN DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION SYMPOSIUM, paper presented on about “Urban Renewal in Touristic Historic Urban Centers; Hacı Bayram Mosque Environmental Arrangement Project in Ulus Historic Center Planning”, Mimar Sinan University, İstanbul.
30. TUNCER, M., 1996, 17-18 October : 6. National Regional Science/Regional Planning Kongresi, “Migration and Increasing Importance of Regional Planning Against the Urban Agglomeration”, Gazi University , Dep. of City & Regional Planning, Regional Science National Turkish Commitee, Ankara.
31. TUNCER, M., 1997, 3-5 Oct., FIRST NATIONAL SEMINAR ON EDUCATION OF RESTORATION, “Conservation Consciousness and Respect in Urban Planning Education”, University of Zonguldak, Restoration High School of Safranbolu.
32. TUNCER, M., March, İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, “ CONGRESS ON URBAN CONSERVATION - RENEWAL and IMPLEMENTATIONS”, paper presented on about; “Evaluation and Results of the Conservation Colloquiums”.
33. TUNCER, M., 1997, June-Aug., No .97/2, Paper published in the periodical “ADA Kentliyim”, “Preserving The City of Perge : City of Art and Culture”.
34. TUNCER, M., 1998, 25-29 March : A joint Initiative of IAIA and ISoCaRP , International Seminar of Coastal Area Management, ANTALYA, Integrating Environmental Objective into Regional, Project Exhibition and association as UTTA : “The Report on Development Pattern of Antalya Urban Region”
35. TUNCER, M., 1998, May-june, No: 98/2, Paper published in the periodical “ADA Kentliyim”, “Preserving Seljuk’s Capital City of Konya”.
36. TUNCER, M., 1998, May, Dept. Of Geography, Fac.of Literature, OSAKA CITY UNIVERSITY, Osaka, Japan, “To Defense of Environment In Turkey Due To High Population Increase And Migration. Case: Antalya Environment Project : Population Increases and Projections”. (Will be Published in Japan)
37. TUNCER, M., May 21-22th, 1998., Mimar Sinan University, Fac. Of Arch., Dep. of City and Reg. Pl., “9th Urban Design and Implementation Symposium / Urban Design at Different Scales”, Paper Presented with Dr. TÜRKOĞLU, K., Dr. UZEL, A., and ATİK, S., “Urban Design As An Urban Renewal Tool; Cases: Izmir, Bursa And Balikesir”,
38. TUNCER, M., 1998, 21-22 May., İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, IX. URBAN DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION SYMPOSIUM, Subject : “Design in Different Scales”, paper presented on about “Urban Design In Urban Historical Conservation: Divide & Rule Model. Cases : Ankara, Konya and Antalya Historic City Centers”
39. TUNCER, M., 1998, 17-18 Dec., “II. SEMINAR OF ANKARA IN HISTORY “, Arranged by Middle East Technical University, Fac. Of Arch., and Foundation of Ankara, paper presented on about “Historical Environment Conservation Politics, Case : ANKARA”
40. TUNCER, M., 1999, 13 April, İstanbul, Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of City and Regional Planning, “7th SEMINAR ON URBAN CONSERVATION AND RENEWAL & IMPLEMENTATIONS”, paper presented on about “Conservation of Urban Cultural Assets : Politics on Conservation and Sustainability”.
41. TUNCER, M., 1999, March, Book with the authors from Dep. Of Geography, Fac. Of Literature, OSAKA CITY UNIVERSITY, Osaka, JAPAN; TERASAKA, A., MIZUUCHI, T., YAMAMATO, K and others, “Geographical Viewpoints in the Middle Eastern Cities IV : Immigration and Ankara”, Section : Chapter II: Historic Towns In Anatolia : Part I” (Published in Japan).
42. TUNCER, M., December 14th 1999, As Panelist, “Towns Of Ottomans, Ottomans In Towns”, Univ. Of Gazi, Fac. Of Arch. & Eng., Dep. Of City and Regional Planning.
43. TUNCER, M., YILMAZ, A., 29-30-31 May 2000, I. Urban Design WEEK, Fac. Of Arch. Mimar Sinan Univ.; Strategical Approach of Urban Design: Integrated Strategy: Paper Presented “Evaluating Of Urban Design And Urban Planning At Conservation And Renewal Areas: Ankara, Afyon, Konya, Divriği, Avanos” (Published).
44. TUNCER, M., CONFERENCE; January 17th 2001, Municipality of ANTAKYA and Association of Archeaological Friends of Hatay; “Conservation of Historical Assets of Antakya”, “Conservation, Urban Design And Urban Planning Relationships In Historic Environs: Cases Ankara And Konya Some Proposals For Antakya”.
45. TUNCER, M., December 2001, “How to Built A New Bio-Centric Culture for the Next Century? Importance of Urban Planning”; Special Issue for “CEVAT GERAY’A ARMAĞAN”, Published by Mülkiyeliler Birliği, No : 25.
46. TUNCER, M., April 2002, Review of Türk Yurdu, “Special Edition For Ankara”, “Old Ankara- New Ankara” Conservation Of Historical Site Of Ankara” , (Published).
47. TUNCER, M., April 13th 2002, As PANELIST, together with Prof. Ataman DEMİR, Mayor Iris Sentürk and Min. of. Culture, Gen. Dir. Of Preservation of Cultural and Natural Assets; Nadir AVCI; “Archeaological Museum Of Antakya (Antioch) And Conservation Of Cultural Assets Of Hatay”, , Association of Hatay and Foundation of Kondrad Adenauer.
48. TUNCER, M., 2002, October 13., CONFERENCE “CAPITAL OF ANKARA”; Organised by Baskent University, Paper Presented; “PLANNING ANKARA FOR THE FUTURE” .
49. TUNCER, M., 11-13 June 2003, “URBAN TRANSFORMATION and RENEWAL SYMPOSIUM”, Chamber of Urban Planners, Istanbul Technical University, Mimar Sinan University, Yıldız Technical University, Faculties of Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning Departments and Greater Municipality of Istanbul, “THE ROLE OF URBAN PLANNER AND URBAN DESIGN IN REACHING THE CONTEMPORARY INFRASTRUCTURE AND URBAN FACE”, (Published).
50. TUNCER, M., 22-23 December 2003, “Union of Turkish Engineers and Architects Chambers”; “general assembly OF HOUSING” ; Paper Presented; “ A PROPOSAL FOR SOLUTION OF URBAN POVERTY, SUSTAINABLE PRESERVATION, RENEWAL AND REHABILITATION OF TRADITIONAL AND SQUATTER HOUSES” (Published).
51. TUNCER, M., 15-18 April 2004, MARDİN, Turkish Bar Association; Bar of Mardin; Attending as a Panelist to the PANEL and Technical Trip by Province of Mardin and ÇEKÜL Foundation ; “RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF CULTURAL HERITAGE OF THE HUMANITY AND PRESERVING THE ASSETS OF COMMON PROTECT", presented at: "POVERTY OF CITY, A SOLUTION: SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTS OF PROTECTION" (Band resolution and the text papers published by the Bar Association).
52. TUNCER, M., 28 June – 5 July 2004, INVITED CONFERENCE, ANTALYA, SUMMER SEMINAR organised by Middle East Technical University, Bologna University Department of Philosophy, SANART Association of Aesthetics and Visual Culture, Suna & İnan Kıraç Research Institute on Mediterranean Civilisations “ARCHITECTURE IN SITU : WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN COASTAL SETTLEMENTS OF TURKEY, ARCHITECTURE, HISTORY, AESTHETICS”, “CONSERVATION IN ANTALYA”
53. TUNCER, M., 18-23 September 2004, ‘OUR COMMON CULTURAL HERITAGE: PROTECT TOGETHER”, TURKEY AND GREECE TO ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE ON THE PROJECT Mustafapaşa events, together with the Foundation of Lausanne Treaty Emigrants, Turkey, Protection and Restoration professionals Association (KORDER), Chamber of Architects, Mustafapasa Municipality (Nevsehir), and Greece, the International Council of Monuments and Sites Branch, Greece (Hellenic Section of ICOMOS), Epimenides (Cultural Society of Panormo-Crete), II. Panel Moderator: "Protection of Cultural Heritage in Cappadocia». (Published)
54. TUNCER, M., 17 May 2005, ANKARA, “ULUS PANEL, Paper Presented (Invited), “From JANSEN to PRESENT HISTORICAL CONSERVATION PROCESS AND CONSERVATION POLICIES”, ANKARA FORUMS (Association formed by more than 14 NGOs), ULUS INITATIVE, TMMOB Chamber of Architects, Ankara Branch, S.19-38. (Panel talks band solution published)
55. TUNCER, M., 19-21 May 2005, Bursa, 17 CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF LIFE "... AND ARCHITECTURE" theme, presented papers: "HISTORICAL / ARCHAEOLOGICAL / urban conservation areas, INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONSHIPS, AND THE PROTECTION PROBLEMS Planning as" The discipline of architecture "PLACE AND LOCATION: (ANKARA, SANLIURFA, BERGAMA, PERGE, KONYA, PATARA, KAŞ, ETC. EXAMPLES), "Bursa Branch Chamber of Architects (Published)
56. TUNCER, M., 10-12 November 2005, SAFRANBOLU, "OVPM-OWHC-OCPM (organized by the Municipality Safranbolu and Organization of World Heritage Cities UNESCO, Council of Europe and the Municipality of Kazan, capital of Kazakhstan)" ; WORLD HERITAGE CITIES OF THE EURO -ASIA INTERNATIONAL TOURISM SEMINAR "(EURASIA World Heritage Cities International Tourism Seminar), presented paper, "CULTURAL TOURISM AIMED CONSERVATION POLICIES for CESM-I CIHAN AMASRA : (CESM-i Cihan Amasra PROTECTION POLICIES FOR CULTURAL TOURISM)" (Published) .
57. TUNCER, M., 16-19 November 2005, BURDUR, (organized by the Burdur Governor's Office and the Burdur Municipality) I. BURDUR SYMPOSIUM, Paper presented in Tourism Sub-Header: "BURDUR NATURAL AND CULTURAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: SUSTAINABILITY, ECO-TOURISM, POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE CONTEXT OF CULTURAL HERITAGE TOURISM". (Published)
58. TUNCER, M., November 26, 2005, At the Turkish-British Cultural Association, Organized by the Association of Anatolia Art Historians; AS PANEL MEMBER, "Protection and Municipalities", presented paper: "ANKARA PROTECTION AND municipalities", Panelists: Mansur Yavaş, Mayor of Beypazari Municipality, Emre Madran, Associate Professor, Middle East Technical University, Fac. Of Architecture, Dep. Of Restoration.
59. TUNCER, M., KAPLAN, H., 14-18 September 2006, Yıldız Technical University, 42ND ISOCARP International Congress, Istanbul, "INTEGRATION BETWEEN CITIES AND DISINTEGRATION: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES"; Paper Presented; "MISUSE OF DISINTEGRATIVE URBAN REGENERATION PROJECTS AS A TOOL: TWO CASE STUDIES FROM ANKARA"(published as a CD)
60. TUNCER, M., 14-18 September 2006, Yıldız Technical University, 42ND ISOCARP International Congress, Istanbul, "INTEGRATION BETWEEN CITIES AND DISINTEGRATION: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES"; Individual Paper presented: “FROM KREUZBERG TO FENER – BALAT : 12 PRINCIPLES OF CONSERVATIVE URBAN RENEWAL” (published as a CD)
61. TUNCER, M., 18-20 October 2006, Ankara (Hacettepe University - Faculty of Fine Arts), 8 th NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ART. "ART AND THE CITY", paper presented: "THE URBAN RENAISSANCE - AGAIN - IN ANATOLIA ", (Published)
62. TUNCER, M., ISBILEN, A., 16-18 November 2006, İzmir, (Dokuz Eylul University - Faculty of Fine Arts, organized by the Department of Traditional Turkish Handicrafts), INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON TRADITIONAL ARTS, Paper presented, "TURKEY IN THE CONTEXT OF A CASE OF HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, " INVESTIGATION OF TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE CULTURAL HERITAGE, ISSUES AND POLICIES", (Published)
63. TUNCER, M., 18-24 May 2007, Ankara (organized by the Ankara Governor's Office, Provincial Culture and Tourism Directorate, Museum Curators Association and the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations) MUSEUMS WEEK on May 23, 2007; " A NEW PERSPECTIVE TO ANKARA: CITY MUSEUM”; As A Member of Panel; "ANKARA CITY MUSEUM INVENTORY FOR TRIAL: DESTROYED NATURAL AND CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT "
64. TUNCER, M., OZER, N., 28-29 May 2007, Istanbul, INTERNATIONAL 18th URBAN DESIGN AND APPLICATIONS SYMPOSIUM, SUBJECT: SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES AND URBAN PROJECTS, (Organized by Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Faculty of Architecture - Department of City and Regional Planning, Urban Design Department), paper presented: " INTERDISCIPLINARY COLLABORATION IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING AND URBAN DESIGN: EXAMPLE OF ISTANBUL ATAKÖY-AVCILAR COASTAL ZONE URBAN DESIGN AND LANDSCAPE PROJECT "(Published).
65. TUNCER, M., 7-8 September 2007, BERGAMA (PERGAMON), The city of Alkmaar of the Netherlands, Association of Netherlands Municipalities (VNG) and the Association of Municipalities of the Netherlands and Turkey carried out by the Municipality of Bergama; LOGO East program within the scope of "WORLD CULTURAL HERITAGE PERGAMON (GLOBAL CULTURAL HERITAGE OF HUMANITY : PERGAMON). "Project, held as part of "Historic Environment Protection and Tourism gaining in Bergama"; paper presented as an invited speaker at the International Symposium: "SCIENCE, ART AND CULTURE CITY BERGAMA (PERGAMON); CONSERVATION POLICIES FOR CULTURAL TOURISM"; Published In İŞVEREN Magazine, November 2007, C. 46, P.2., "Science, Art and Culture, the city of Pergamum." Pp. 89-91.
66. TUNCER, M., 8-9-10 October 2007, Famagusta, Cyprus, GAZİ MAGOSA INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM 2007, organized by the Famagusta Municipality and Eastern Mediterranean University, INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM “MEDI-TRIOLOGY 2: COASTAL SETTLEMENTS, CULTURE, CONSERVATION , Presented Paper , "NATURAL, HISTORICAL / CULTURAL, ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND URBAN CONSERVATION LEGAL, ADMINISTRATIVE, PLANNING AND CULTURAL DIMENSIONS: PERGE-ANTALYA-KAŞ-PATARA CORRIDOR TO PROTECT THE LAST 15 YEAR EVALUATION, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS" (Published).
67. TUNCER, M., May 9, 2007, PIOUS (VAKF) FOUNDATION CIVILIZATION; "ENVIRONMENT YEAR", and WEEK of VAKFS under the General Directorate of Foundations; Meeting organized by the Working Group contributions; "OLD VAKFS HERITAGES AND ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION", Paper presented: " RELATIONS and CONSERVATION DEVELOPMENT PLANS, URBAN DESIGN AND ARTS of VAKFS FOUNDATION ", (Published).
68. TUNCER, M., May 23, 2007, at the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara, the “MUSEUMS WEEK” the Museum Curators organized in collaboration with Association and Museum of Anatolian Civilizations: PANEL, "A NEW LOOK AT ANKARA: CITY MUSEUM"; Museum curators Association President Prof. Dr. Berna Alpagut, along with Museum Director Hikmet Denizli participation.
69. TUNCER, M., May 20, 2008, Ankara, Turkey CEPA Shopping Mall ', the “MUSEUMS WEEK”, PANEL-Forum "A New Trend In Our Museums: City Museums"; with participation curators Association President Prof. Dr. Berna Alpagut, Antalya City Museum and the Museum Architect Project Manager Orhan Silier, Middle East Technical University Advisor to the President. Dr. Aysen Savaş. Presentation: ANKARA CITY MUSEUM "AN ATTEMPT TO AN INVENTORY TRIAL"ANKARA CITY MUSEUM"," DESTROYED NATURAL AND CULTURAL VALUES", DESTROYED NATURAL AND CULTURAL ASSETS.”
70. Organized by Ankara Magazine on March 19, 2008, "The Town's Foreigner: REPUBLIC", PANEL participation and plaque to be taken as the author of the magazine.
71. TUNCER, M., 4-7 April 2009, Amman, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, CONFERANCE ABOUT THE TRADITIONS AND TRANSFORMATIONS: TOURISM, HERITAGE AND CULTURAL CHANGE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION, presented paper, "CONTROLLED GROWTH AND URBAN TOURISM DEVELOPMENT STUDY FOR AJLOUN, AIN JANNA AND ANJARA", Centre For Tourism And Cultural Change, Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom And The Council for British Research in the Levant, Amman, Jordan. (Published on CD)
72. TUNCER, M., "SYMPOSIUM ON ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE OF THE REPUBLIC", 26-27 February 2009, TMMOB, Chamber of Architects, presented papers: "CONSERVATION OF THE HERITAGE OF ARCHITECTURE OF REPUBLIC THROUGH PLANNING ", Contemporary Arts Center, Ankara, Turkey. (Published). In this event, an exhibition opened; The Department of Architecture AIBU prepared by the Asst. Assoc. Dr. Leyla Alpagut "1930s ARCHITECT: IZZET BAYSAL".
73. TUNCER, M., January 10, 2009, "Ankara Symposium on Municipal Services", Paper presented: "CITY AND URBAN IDENTITY", the Consumer Rights Association and the organization of Cankaya Municipality.
74. TUNCER, M., April 3, 2010, "CITY OF CULTURE MUDURNU PANEL AND WORKSHOP", Organizing Committee Member, Mudurnu Municipality, Middle East Technical University and AIBU in co-operation, the Panel in the present Declaration; "CULTURE OF CITY PLANNING of MUDURNU".
75. TUNCER, M., 7-9 April 2011, "INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF BERGAMA", PERGAMON / Izmir, Aegean University, Izmir, Application and Research Center, and Municipality of Bergama, presented papers, " BERGAMA WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO ENTER THE UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE LIST "
76. TUNCER, M., 13-14 May 2010, BARTIN, Chamber of Landscape of Bartın Section and University of Bartın, Dep. Of Landscape; “NATIONAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE DAY”; THEMATIC PANEL: “LOOKING TOWARDS THE WATER” Paper Presented: “PRESERVATION OF WATER IN THE WATER BASIN AND NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT MODEL: ZONGULDAK, BARTIN, KARABUK PROVINCES”
77. TUNCER, M., 17 April 2010, Ankara, Kızılcahamam, Organised by Ministry of Industry and Commerce ; “WORKSHOP FOR ORGANISED INDUSTRIAL AREAS”, HEAD OF PLANNING AND LAND USE SUB-GROUP.
78. TUNCER, M., Artar, M., 14-17 October 2010, IV. CONGRESS OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, Paper Presented; “PROBLEMS OF LANDSCAPE AND ENVIRONMENT IN AMASRA : DEFICIENCIES OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION and ITS REFLECTIONS TO ENVIRONMENT” (Published)
79. TUNCER, M., Tercan, B., 4-6 October 2010, I. INTERNATIONAL TUNCELI SYMPOSIUM, “Economy, History, Community”, University of Tunceli, Paper Presented ; “TUNCELI MUNZUR VALLEY NATIONAL PARK LONG TERM PLAN, PLANNING PERIOD AND RESULTS”. (The Paper will be publish by Organisation Committee)
80. TUNCER, M., April-June 2010, PRINCIPLE JURY MEMBER, “NATIONAL COMPETITION FOR IDEAS OF DESIGNING ECO-CITY” organised by MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTRY for the University Students, (After five meeting of Jury members, Projects were chosen and awarded by the Ministry)
81. TUNCER, M., 23-24 September 2011, Association of Turkey’s Nature Preservation, WORKSHOP FOR PRESERVING AND REGENERATING OF KOROGLU AND CULTURE OF YAYLAS, Kıbrısçık, Paper Presented; “TRADITIONAL YAYLA (HIGHMOUNTAINS SETTLEMENT) ARCHITECTURE AND PROBLEMS: CASE ABANT” (The Paper will be publish by Organisation Committee)
82. TUNCER, M., 6-7 October 2011, 20TH ANNIVESARY OF BARTIN PROVINCE, Paper Presented: “ZONGULDAK, BARTIN, KARABUK ENVIRONMENTAL MASTER PLAN AND STRATEGIC PROJECTS (1/100 000)”
83. TUNCER, M., 25-26 October 2011, INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON HISTORY OF ANKARA, Symposium organized by Ankara University, Faculty of Language, History and Geography, The Chairmanship and presented paper, "ANGORA (ANKARA) HISTORICAL CITY CENTER DEVELOPMENT PROCESS AND AROUND SULUHAN TAHTAKALE HISTORICAL CENTER" (Published)
84. TUNCER, M., 13-16 October 2011, Samsun Symposium, Arranged by Governorship of Samsun Valiliği, Greater Municipality of Samsun, University of 19th May, Head of Planning Section, Paper Presented; “URBAN PLANNING, CONSERVATION AND URBAN RENEWAL : STRATEGIES FOR SAMSUN” (The Paper will be publish by Organisation Committee)
85. TUNCER, M., 21-22 October 2011, FROM PAST AND PRESENT CONSERVATION WORKSHOP 1 - ANKARA, Protection and Restoration Specialists Association (KORDER) and Ankara University, Ankara Studies Research and Application Center (ANKAMER), presented papers, "HISTORIC CENTER OF CITY OF ANKARA TRANSITION PLANNING AFTER 2001 " (to be issued)
1. 2002, PUBLISHED BOOK: “HISTORICAL ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION POLICIES : KONYA”, Published by Greater Municipality of Konya
2. December 2000, “HISTORICAL ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION POLICIES : ANKARA”, Published by Ministry of Culture, No : 2520.
3. November 2001,: “HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT OF COMMERCIAL CENTER OF ANKARA (ANGORA) (15.-20. CENTURIES) , Published by Ministry of Culture.
4. 2000, E-BOOK (CD), “HISTORICAL ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION POLICIES: BERGAMA”.
5. 1999, E-BOOK (CD), “HISTORICAL ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION POLICIES : ANKARA”.
6. 1998, ISTANBUL ATAKOY - BUYUK CEKMECE COAST LINE URBAN DESIGN AND LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE PROJECT (18 KM SHORELINE), (GREATER MUNICIPALITY of ISTANBUL) (With UTTA Ltd.)
7. 1997, ANTALYA SUB-REGIONAL PLAN REPORT (1/100 000) / (GREATER MUNICIPALITY of ANTALYA) (With UTTA Ltd.)
8. 1997, ANTALYA STRUCTURAL MASTER PLAN REPORT (1/25 000) / (GREATER MUNICIPALITY of ANTALYA) (With UTTA Ltd.)
9. TUNCER, M., 2011, Ed. A Section of the book; CUMHURIYET'IN UTOPYASI: ANKARA; ed. Funda Şenol Cantek, "ANKARA CITY CENTER OF THE ULUS 1923-1933", Published by Ankara University, Faculty of Communication, Ankara.
10. TUNCER, M., 2012, Ed. A Section of the book; “CULTURAL HERITAGE LEGISLATION", Section "HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONCEPT OF PROTECTION"; Published by Anadolu University; NO. 2600.
§ Electronic mail : email@example.com
§ WEB SITES (SOME ARTICLES and PROJECTS ON LINE) :